Scamster site, privacy.li (update) - SSH

This is a discussion on Scamster site, privacy.li (update) - SSH ; On Jun 20, 2:34 am, bob&carole wrote: > On Jun 18, 10:20?am, bobandcarole~ > wrote: > > > > > On May 4, 12:28?pm, Sniper .308 wrote: > > > > On Fri, 04 May 2007 16:58:34 +0200, nospam > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 141 to 143 of 143

  1. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    On Jun 20, 2:34 am, bob&carole wrote:
    > On Jun 18, 10:20?am, bobandcarole~
    > wrote:
    >

    > > On May 4, 12:28?pm, Sniper .308 wrote:

    > > > Got any FACTS to back up this statement? ?No! ?Thanks for PROVING you
    > > > are a scum bag troll.

    > > Got any facts to back up THIS statement, k00k?

    > > You will find that out this summer when I arrive on your door step
    > > ?Blob, People at AOL are quite helpful" ?--Sniper. 308, Jerry Lewis
    > > poster boy in training goes postal and demonstrates his utter
    > > flustration and psychotic tendencies.

    > >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...ty/msg/52e8dc4...

    > > How about this one?

    > > Safe to say you won't be such a mouth peice after my visit this
    > > summer"--confused psychopathic stalker/liar Sniper. 308

    > >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...ty/msg/4389dd9...

    > > Sniper is known as "cap-gun" in alt.politics.homosexuality
    > > because of his obvious lies and impotency.- Hide quoted text -

  2. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    On Jun 20, 2:16?pm, ScottyFLL wrote:
    > On Jun 20, 2:34 am, bob&carole wrote:
    >

    > > On Jun 18, 10:20?am, bobandcarole~
    > > wrote:

    > > > Got any facts to back up THIS statement, k00k?

    > > > You will find that out this summer when I arrive on your door step
    > > > ?Blob, People at AOL are quite helpful" ?--Sniper. 308, Jerry Lewis
    > > > poster boy in training goes postal and demonstrates his utter
    > > > flustration and psychotic tendencies.

    > > >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...ty/msg/52e8dc4...

    > > > How about this one?

    > > > Safe to say you won't be such a mouth peice after my visit this
    > > > summer"--confused psychopathic stalker/liar Sniper. 308

    > > >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...ty/msg/4389dd9...

    > > > Sniper is known as "cap-gun" in alt.politics.homosexuality
    > > > because of his obvious lies and impotency.- Hide quoted text -

    ****tyFLL is a proven liar and will
    netKKKop you if he/she can. Of course he can't netKKKop moi,
    because I am anonymized to perfection. My pet monkey lc,
    recently named "Little Cunt" thinks I live in Vancouver. Impotent
    psycho stalker sniper 308 thinks I live in Virginia. Pathetic
    colon choker jaye elke thinks I live in Indiana. Which one of the
    Three Spooges do you think is right? Moe, Larry, Curley or
    none of the above?

    We all remember when a very confident ****tyFLL posted this gem.

    "I think we'll be seeing less of bobandcarole around these here
    parts...at least while I'm around"--faggot ScottyFLL

    And then he/it tried to lie and say he/it didn't post it after it was
    seen by everyone.

    I think we've seen less of faggot ****tyFLL but not me. :-)
    Just as I knew it would be, of course. He was doomed to
    failure from day one. And I'll be here.."as long as scotty is
    around" :-)

    We can't help but mention the fact that ****tyFLL is a chronic
    alcoholic as evidenced by his posts in alt.recovery.aa. He
    has no self discipline or control. One has to wonder if his
    babbling tirades regarding me are fueled by 100 proof. :-)

    We've established the fact that scotty WILL lie...about what he
    posts,
    about his deviant habits and lifestyle. And he/it will lie about
    other
    purveyors of truth like myself. Also we've established the fact that
    he is a pisshead, which could explain his incoherent babbling and
    his willingness to believe posts with forged headers are authentic.

    He's a liar AND a netKKKop. You can't get much lower than that.

    Oh, did I mention he is a flaming homo that ingests sperm and
    he has many disgusting homo/freak fetishes?

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...84d3c7919c791?

    >From the gloryhole that ****tyFLL mans regularly:

    Squirt! Squirt! ROTF!!!!!!

  3. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    On Mon, 7 May 2007 02:38:27 -0400, Ari wrote:

    >On Sun, 6 May 2007 23:59:18 -0600 (MDT), Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    >
    >> **** off barcode scumbucket

    >Please, when replying to me via your self-induced egocentrically driven
    >need to be anonymous, as if you have anything worth a flip to post that
    >would make the slightest interest of anyone internationally to seek your
    >true identity, quote a few lines of your obsession.
    >
    >Otherwise, I have some helpful information for you.
    >
    >There are exactly two categories of people who might read any article
    >you post. The first group comprises those who know you're a liar, a
    >plagiarist, a fraud and an idiot. The second includes only those who
    >have never heard of you.
    >
    >If you want to maintain as good an image as possible, don't ever post
    >again. Your lies and incoherent nonsense just give the first group an
    >opportunity to laugh at you, and any of the second group who see that
    >crap will immediately migrate to the first. So your best bet is to shut
    >the **** up.

    I have to say that must be one of the best put downs I have ever read.
    Superb, Ari.

    I just wish I could put words together as well as that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8