Scamster site, privacy.li (update) - SSH

This is a discussion on Scamster site, privacy.li (update) - SSH ; Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote: > nospam wrote: > > >>Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote: >> >>>nospam wrote: >>> >>> >>> >>>>yh7t78@yahoo.com wrote: >>>> >>>> >>>>>Just to set the record straight on a minor point, the guys at >>>>>privacy.li technically didn't sign ...

  1. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    > nospam wrote:
    >

    >>Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

    >>>Do you honestly believe you have the ability to alter minds?
    >>>

    >>/me slaps the lill puppet with a big salami ROTFL

    > Do you honestly believe salami can laugh?

    Do you honestly believe that i'll take your question seriously ? LOL

  2. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
    > nospam AKA "Eggplant the child molester" wrote:
    >

    >>yh7t78@yahoo.com wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hey moron. Let me let you in on a little fact. I like women. I like
    >>>tits, pubic hair, and an hour glass figure.
    >>>

    >>yes, you like all that and i believe you, just that the age is
    >>usually below 12 you pervert ! be gone, you make us sick !

    > No, you do.

    Leave pervert !

  3. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    nospam wrote:

    > Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    > > nospam wrote:

    > >>/me slaps the lill puppet with a big salami ROTFL

    > > Do you honestly believe salami can laugh?
    > >

    > Do you honestly believe that i'll take your question seriously ? LOL

    Do you honestly believe I care how you take it, as long as you scroll
    to the bottom of the screen and waste your time replying?

  4. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    nospam wrote:

    > Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
    > > nospam AKA "Eggplant the child molester" wrote:

    > >>yes, you like all that and i believe you, just that the age is
    > >>usually below 12 you pervert ! be gone, you make us sick !

    > > No, you do.
    > >

    > Leave pervert !

    Where should I leave you?

  5. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    > nospam wrote:
    >

    >>Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

    >>>No, you do.
    >>>

    >>Leave pervert !

    > Where should I leave you?

    with your mom

  6. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    George Orwell wrote:
    > nospam wrote:
    >

    >>Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

    >>>Do you honestly believe salami can laugh?
    >>>

    >>Do you honestly believe that i'll take your question seriously ? LOL

    > Do you honestly believe I care how you take it, as long as you scroll
    > to the bottom of the screen and waste your time replying?

    oh you mean like you're doing too ? ;-)

  7. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    nospam wrote:

    > Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    > > nospam wrote:

    > >>Leave pervert !

    > > Where should I leave you?
    > >

    > with your mom

    My mother's dead you sick ****.

  8. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    nospam wrote in

    > Sniper .308 wrote:

    >> You folks at Privacy.li are doing a wonderful job of proving
    >> that you are un-trust worthy low life scum bags. Count on
    >> going out of business soon.

    > You are so hilarious...seeing in every one a privacy.li admin or
    > owner LOL !
    >
    > Man, you crack me up seriously, but go ahead...i enjoy it

    He's just using your own logic. For years everyone who spoke out
    against you was labeled a cotse shill, or Gilda. You did that. It
    stands to reason that you thought everyone was the owner of cotse
    because you are the owner of privacy.li. A thief's first thought
    when he misplaces something is that someone stole it, a liars first
    thought is that others are lying, a trolls first thought is that
    everyone else is trolling. Only we weren't and you were very bad
    at it.

    You really do make yourself look bad all on your own while blaming
    it on everyone else. I see it now, when cotse came on the scene
    and effectively shined the light on the fake anonymity services it
    scared the hell out of you. Many of the services who weren't
    trying to outright scam people changed, we saw info about logs
    posted to the sites and down came the impossibly "100% anonymity"
    claims.

    But not privacy.li. You stuck by the claims of no logs at all
    while you posted information about who visited your forums. You
    spammed the group while blaming it on the service who was shining
    the light on you. You kept making the claims of "100% anonymity"
    while you posted information you thought outed a client who had a
    beef with you. This last one making it so bad a situation that he
    creates a web site about it and you then not only verify his claims
    by posting his order in an attempt to out him, but also thank him
    for the publicity?

    Now you attack him for perversion where even worse are shared by
    you and all of your known clients, by your own admissions. How
    deep are you going to dig? You don't really expect to help your
    image in the slightest by these actions, do you?

  9. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    On Fri, 04 May 2007 00:22:48 +0200, nospam
    wrote:

    >You are so hilarious...

    You are just a bad joke.

    >seeing in every one a privacy.li admin or owner LOL !

    If the shoe fits

    >Man, you crack me up seriously, but go ahead...i enjoy it

    Not as much as we are.

  10. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    In article <1177934719.524138.229110@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups. com>
    yh7t78@yahoo.com wrote:

    > I posted a message to 7 groups initially on April 10 detailing my
    > experiences with privacy.li and how they scammed me. I'm not 100%
    > confident that this message is strictly on-topic in all of these
    > groups, but I'm trying my best. They were all suggested as privacy
    > related groups by Google Groups. I'm not trying to spam anyone. I post
    > relatively infrequently, so I don't think this should be a burden to
    > anyone.

    I got your message and I'm sick of your ****ing updates. Look at this
    piece of garbage thread you created. Get the **** out and stay out.

  11. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    Noone wrote:
    > nospam wrote in
    >

    >>Sniper .308 wrote:

    >>>You folks at Privacy.li are doing a wonderful job of proving
    >>>that you are un-trust worthy low life scum bags. Count on
    >>>going out of business soon.

    >>You are so hilarious...seeing in every one a privacy.li admin or
    >>owner LOL !
    >>
    >>Man, you crack me up seriously, but go ahead...i enjoy it
    >>

    > He's just using your own logic. For years everyone who spoke out
    > against you was labeled a cotse shill, or Gilda. You did that. It
    > stands to reason that you thought everyone was the owner of cotse
    > because you are the owner of privacy.li. A thief's first thought
    > when he misplaces something is that someone stole it, a liars first
    > thought is that others are lying, a trolls first thought is that
    > everyone else is trolling. Only we weren't and you were very bad
    > at it.

    hmm i smell something ... do you smell also little nuts getting roasted?

  12. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    Sniper .308 wrote:
    > On Fri, 04 May 2007 00:22:48 +0200, nospam
    > wrote:
    >

    >>You are so hilarious...

    > You are just a bad joke.
    >

    >>seeing in every one a privacy.li admin or owner LOL !

    > If the shoe fits
    >

    >>Man, you crack me up seriously, but go ahead...i enjoy it

    > Not as much as we are.

    now now...go get off on dead bodies and raping women you pervert !

  13. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    George Orwell wrote:

    > nospam wrote:

    > > > Where should I leave you?
    > > >

    > > with your mom

    > My mother's dead you sick ****.

    Then that sounds like a DANDY place to leave the bastard.

  14. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    On Fri, 04 May 2007 16:58:34 +0200, nospam
    wrote:

    >now now...go get off on dead bodies and raping women you pervert !

    Got any FACTS to back up this statement? No! Thanks for PROVING you
    are a scum bag troll.

  15. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    On Fri, 04 May 2007 16:58:00 +0200, nospam
    wrote:

    >hmm i smell something ... do you smell also little nuts getting roasted?

    those would be yours.... oh wait you don't have any nuts to be
    roasted.

  16. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    On Fri, 04 May 2007 09:28:18 -0700, Sniper .308 wrote:

    >On Fri, 04 May 2007 16:58:34 +0200, nospam
    >wrote:
    >

    >>now now...go get off on dead bodies and raping women you pervert !

    >Got any FACTS to back up this statement? No! Thanks for PROVING you
    >are a scum bag troll.

    Speaking of bull**** and lies these came right off the scum bags web
    site:

    "Protecting the (electronic) privacy and give guidance to enhance your
    personal privacy while you are online. Further emphasis lies on
    protecting your financial privacy, online and offline."

    ".... will under no circumstances jeopardize your privacy. Trust and
    reputation are being built over time and experience, not by names,
    addresses, phone numbers and zip codes. We are an organisation based
    on morals and professionalism. "

    "Protecting the (electronic) privacy and give guidance to enhance your
    personal privacy while you are online. Further emphasis lies on
    protecting your financial privacy, online and offline."

  17. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    Sniper .308 wrote:
    > On Fri, 04 May 2007 09:28:18 -0700, Sniper .308 wrote:
    >

    >>On Fri, 04 May 2007 16:58:34 +0200, nospam
    >>wrote:
    >>

    >>>now now...go get off on dead bodies and raping women you pervert !

    >>Got any FACTS to back up this statement? No! Thanks for PROVING you
    >>are a scum bag troll.

    > Speaking of bull**** and lies these came right off the scum bags web
    > site:
    >
    > "Protecting the (electronic) privacy and give guidance to enhance your
    > personal privacy while you are online. Further emphasis lies on
    > protecting your financial privacy, online and offline."
    >
    > ".... will under no circumstances jeopardize your privacy. Trust and
    > reputation are being built over time and experience, not by names,
    > addresses, phone numbers and zip codes. We are an organisation based
    > on morals and professionalism. "
    >
    > "Protecting the (electronic) privacy and give guidance to enhance your
    > personal privacy while you are online. Further emphasis lies on
    > protecting your financial privacy, online and offline."

    i'm sorry you're confused thinking that ANY privacy service would
    protect some pervert like you. I hope you don't have any kids.

  18. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    In article <463b9aaf$0$2241$450c70f1@news.privacy.li>, nospam@nospam.nospam
    says...
    > Sniper .308 wrote:
    > > On Fri, 04 May 2007 09:28:18 -0700, Sniper .308 wrote:

    > >>Got any FACTS to back up this statement? No! Thanks for PROVING you
    > >>are a scum bag troll.

    > > Speaking of bull**** and lies these came right off the scum bags web
    > > site:
    > >
    > > "Protecting the (electronic) privacy and give guidance to enhance your
    > > personal privacy while you are online. Further emphasis lies on
    > > protecting your financial privacy, online and offline."
    > >
    > > ".... will under no circumstances jeopardize your privacy. Trust and
    > > reputation are being built over time and experience, not by names,
    > > addresses, phone numbers and zip codes. We are an organisation based
    > > on morals and professionalism. "
    > >
    > > "Protecting the (electronic) privacy and give guidance to enhance your
    > > personal privacy while you are online. Further emphasis lies on
    > > protecting your financial privacy, online and offline."

    > i'm sorry you're confused thinking that ANY privacy service would
    > protect some pervert like you. I hope you don't have any kids.

    Is all of this BS slowly leading up to a question about PGP or GnuPG?
    J Jay

  19. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    J Jay wrote:

    > In article <463b9aaf$0$2241$450c70f1@news.privacy.li>, nospam@nospam.nospam
    > says...
    > > Sniper .308 wrote:

    > > > Speaking of bull**** and lies these came right off the scum bags web
    > > > site:
    > > >
    > > > "Protecting the (electronic) privacy and give guidance to enhance your
    > > > personal privacy while you are online. Further emphasis lies on
    > > > protecting your financial privacy, online and offline."
    > > >
    > > > ".... will under no circumstances jeopardize your privacy. Trust and
    > > > reputation are being built over time and experience, not by names,
    > > > addresses, phone numbers and zip codes. We are an organisation based
    > > > on morals and professionalism. "
    > > >
    > > > "Protecting the (electronic) privacy and give guidance to enhance your
    > > > personal privacy while you are online. Further emphasis lies on
    > > > protecting your financial privacy, online and offline."

    > > i'm sorry you're confused thinking that ANY privacy service would
    > > protect some pervert like you. I hope you don't have any kids.
    > >

    > Is all of this BS slowly leading up to a question about PGP or GnuPG?
    > J Jay

    No.

  20. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    **** off barcode scumbucket