Scamster site, privacy.li (update) - SSH

This is a discussion on Scamster site, privacy.li (update) - SSH ; Thus quoth Jeffrey Bloss, the jewish janitor of TOR! Jeffrey F. Bloss jbloss@tampabay.rr.com Its the old jewish thing: hire unemployed keyboard operators like Jeffrey F. Bloss, send them monthly food stamps, and let them defend the jewish 'we are the ...

  1. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    Thus quoth Jeffrey Bloss, the jewish janitor of TOR!
    Jeffrey F. Bloss jbloss@tampabay.rr.com

    Its the old jewish thing: hire unemployed keyboard operators like
    Jeffrey F. Bloss, send them monthly food stamps, and let them defend the
    jewish 'we are the chosen people' and 'you are all goyim'

    Over 12000 clients of www.privacy.li know better!

    Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

    > Sniper .308 wrote:

    schnippelschnappel!

  2. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    In article
    Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

    > Privacy.LIE is pure net filth. They provide no beneficial services what
    > so ever, and scam people into handing over their money for the
    > privilege of getting nothing in return. The only reason someone hasn't
    > kicked their doors in and placed them in handcuffs permanently is
    > because even among privacy services (a tiny subsection of the net)
    > they're small potatoes. Nobody really cares about them aside from the
    > few people who they do manage to steal money from, and most of those
    > are too embarrassed to come forward either because they don't want to
    > look like fools, or they were going to try and do something disgusting
    > such as trade kiddie porn, just like their #1 user/moderator/advocate
    > "traveler 66" AKA "Eggplant".
    >
    > Web search that skanky ****er's on line history and you get a real good
    > picture of what sort of "satisfied customer" they cater to. It's
    > revolting.

    I never have to write anything on this topic because you do it so well for
    me.

    Thank you.

  3. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    "Armin, der Etrusker" wrote:

    > Thus quoth ....

    That's the second time in about a month you've "outed" someone and
    made a complete jackass of yourself in to process by not only getting
    it wrong, but punctuating your blatant antisemitism.

    Nice job!

  4. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    Armin, der Etrusker wrote:

    > Thus quoth Jeffrey Bloss, the jewish janitor of TOR! Jeffrey F.
    > Bloss ######@########.##.###

    Posting more personal information I see. I suppose you think it will
    intimidate people, but all it really does is prove what sort of privacy
    you support.

    > Its the old jewish thing: hire unemployed keyboard operators like
    > Jeffrey F. Bloss, send them monthly food stamps, and let them defend
    > the jewish 'we are the chosen people' and 'you are all goyim'
    >
    > Over 12000 clients of www.privacy.li know better!

    You only have to look through your forums to know how big a lie this
    is. You're lucky if you have 100 clients, and 99 of those are your sock
    puppets.

    > Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
    >
    > > Sniper .308 wrote:
    > >

    > schnippelschnappel!

  5. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    "Non scrivetemi" wrote:

    > In article
    > Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
    > >
    > > Privacy.LIE is pure net filth. They provide no beneficial services what
    > > so ever, and scam people into handing over their money for the
    > > privilege of getting nothing in return. The only reason someone hasn't
    > > kicked their doors in and placed them in handcuffs permanently is
    > > because even among privacy services (a tiny subsection of the net)
    > > they're small potatoes. Nobody really cares about them aside from the
    > > few people who they do manage to steal money from, and most of those
    > > are too embarrassed to come forward either because they don't want to
    > > look like fools, or they were going to try and do something disgusting
    > > such as trade kiddie porn, just like their #1 user/moderator/advocate
    > > "traveler 66" AKA "Eggplant".
    > >
    > > Web search that skanky ****er's on line history and you get a real good
    > > picture of what sort of "satisfied customer" they cater to. It's
    > > revolting.

    > I never have to write anything on this topic because you do it so well for
    > me.
    >
    > Thank you.

    You're welcome. Really, it's my pleasure.

  6. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

    > Armin, der Etrusker wrote:
    >

    > > Thus quoth Jeffrey Bloss, the jewish janitor of TOR! Jeffrey F.
    > > Bloss ######@########.##.###

    > Posting more personal information I see. I suppose you think it will
    > intimidate people, but all it really does is prove what sort of privacy
    > you support.

    That would be none.

    Let's not overlook the fact that the asshat thinks calling someone a
    Jew is an insult, either. Every time his finger touch the keyboard
    we're given another reason to avoid privacy.lie at all costs.

    Sometimes the reasons come two and three at a time.

    > > Its the old jewish thing: hire unemployed keyboard operators like
    > > Jeffrey F. Bloss, send them monthly food stamps, and let them defend
    > > the jewish 'we are the chosen people' and 'you are all goyim'
    > >
    > > Over 12000 clients of www.privacy.li know better!

    > You only have to look through your forums to know how big a lie this
    > is. You're lucky if you have 100 clients, and 99 of those are your sock
    > puppets.
    >

    > > Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
    > >
    > > > Sniper .308 wrote:
    > > >

    > > schnippelschnappel!

  7. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    On 1 May 2007 21:22:59 +0200, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

    > The trolls keep telling us that Privacy.LIE has been around for a long
    > time and has a good reputation. Fact is neither one of those things is
    > true. Their reputation is dog ****.

    I have a dog who takes offence to this.

  8. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    On Tue, 1 May 2007 22:17:28 -0600 (MDT), Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

    > Let's not overlook the fact that the asshat thinks calling someone a
    > Jew is an insult,

    I have a Jew who takes offence to this.

  9. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    Just to set the record straight on a minor point, the guys at
    privacy.li technically didn't sign me up for scam/spam e-mail. Those e-
    mails were obviously as a direct result of them posting my e-mail
    address on usenet. Those comments of mine were made before I knew they
    had posted my e-mail address.

    So, while they technically didn't do what I said, they were still
    entirely responsible, and it really doesn't alter anything in my mind.

    yh7t78@yahoo.com wrote:

    > This is just the first part of the story. The second part also has to
    > do with the character of the people at privacy.li. I've posted all of
    > the details on the TrueCrypt forums ( http://forums.truecrypt.org/viewtopic.php?t=5893
    > ) and on the Wilders Security forums ( http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=994124
    > ). The details are in my 2 posts dated today (April 30, 2007). I just
    > don't want to repost all the details here. It has to do with how the
    > guys at privacy.li submitted my e-mail address to numerous scam/spam
    > sites and about the e-mails I've received due to their actions. I'm
    > sure they had no way of knowing this, but I can show fairly
    > conclusively that it was them and only them who could have submitted
    > my e-mail address to those sites. And the dates of those scam e-mails
    > correspond very well with the date I first posted on usenet (April 10,
    > 2007). Read the forums for the details.

  10. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    yh7t78@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Just to set the record straight on a minor point, the guys at
    > privacy.li technically didn't sign me up for scam/spam e-mail. Those e-
    > mails were obviously as a direct result of them posting my e-mail
    > address on usenet. Those comments of mine were made before I knew they
    > had posted my e-mail address.
    >
    > So, while they technically didn't do what I said, they were still
    > entirely responsible, and it really doesn't alter anything in my mind.

    I was hoping it would alter your mind actually, stay away from kids you
    pervert !

  11. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    Hey moron. Let me let you in on a little fact. I like women. I like
    tits, pubic hair, and an hour glass figure.

    You and your cohorts apparently like none of the above. I haven't been
    around these groups long, but my understanding is that wherever the
    pampers is, you is too. It's not me that should stay away from
    children, and you know it.

    Do you actually think you're fooling anyone. I've been here for a
    couple days, and I know very well that you nospam
    are either the admin for privacy.li or one of
    their puppets. Your job is to come around here and deflect attention
    away from privacy.li without ever admitting your association. Usually
    this involves trying to pounce on any weakness of anyone saying
    anything negative about privacy.li. This usually involves some caustic
    one-liner that's totally irrelevant to the topic at hand.

    Traveller66 is also either the admin or a puppet of privacy.li. His
    job is similar to yours except that he's less caustic with his

    The guy called Armin, der Etrusker is actually admitting he's the
    admin of privacy.li. Since this alias only has 2 posts total, it would
    be fair to assume that the admin has used other aliases in the past to
    out people on usenet.

    In reality, it seems to be 2 or 3 different people from privacy.li.
    Traveller66 and Armin seem to have a similar writing style, but I'll
    look at that more closely. nospam seems to be an entirely different
    person. Either way, you're all with privacy.li.

    Cut the **** already. You're not fooling anyone. You know what the
    difference is between Traveller66 and nospam and everyone else?
    Everyone else is trying to add something to the discussion. These
    identities clearly have one purpose, protect and advance privacy.li.
    You have the mentality of criminals and scammers, and that's why
    everyone here despises you. How can you not notice that you're hated
    by so many people who've never done business with you and don't
    otherwise know you except from your posts. Do you see any of the other
    privacy services, privacy software makers, etc. coming here, taking up
    aliases, and spreading misinformation and FUD. Reputable businesses
    don't behave like you. Normal people don't behave like you. You're the
    only ones here trying to destroy these newsgroups. That's why people
    hate you. This is all stuff the rest of us learned in the third grade.

    I can accept that some people don't like certain things about me, and
    others have said that. But that doesn't affect what I have to say.
    You're not going to get rid of me with your ridiculous, off-topic
    posts. So, either add something meaningful or shut up.

    Beware

    nospam wrote:
    > yh7t78@yahoo.com wrote:
    > > Just to set the record straight on a minor point, the guys at
    > > privacy.li technically didn't sign me up for scam/spam e-mail. Those e-
    > > mails were obviously as a direct result of them posting my e-mail
    > > address on usenet. Those comments of mine were made before I knew they
    > > had posted my e-mail address.
    > >
    > > So, while they technically didn't do what I said, they were still
    > > entirely responsible, and it really doesn't alter anything in my mind.
    > >

    > I was hoping it would alter your mind actually, stay away from kids you
    > pervert !

  12. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    nospam wrote:

    > yh7t78@yahoo.com wrote:
    > > Just to set the record straight on a minor point, the guys at
    > > privacy.li technically didn't sign me up for scam/spam e-mail. Those e-
    > > mails were obviously as a direct result of them posting my e-mail
    > > address on usenet. Those comments of mine were made before I knew they
    > > had posted my e-mail address.
    > >
    > > So, while they technically didn't do what I said, they were still
    > > entirely responsible, and it really doesn't alter anything in my mind.
    > >

    > I was hoping it would alter your mind actually, stay away from kids you
    > pervert !

    Do you honestly believe you have the ability to alter minds?

  13. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
    > nospam wrote:
    >

    >>yh7t78@yahoo.com wrote:
    >>
    >>>Just to set the record straight on a minor point, the guys at
    >>>privacy.li technically didn't sign me up for scam/spam e-mail. Those e-
    >>>mails were obviously as a direct result of them posting my e-mail
    >>>address on usenet. Those comments of mine were made before I knew they
    >>>had posted my e-mail address.
    >>>
    >>>So, while they technically didn't do what I said, they were still
    >>>entirely responsible, and it really doesn't alter anything in my mind.
    >>>

    >>I was hoping it would alter your mind actually, stay away from kids you
    >>pervert !

    > Do you honestly believe you have the ability to alter minds?

    /me slaps the lill puppet with a big salami ROTFL

  14. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    yh7t78@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hey moron. Let me let you in on a little fact. I like women. I like
    > tits, pubic hair, and an hour glass figure.

    yes, you like all that and i believe you, just that the age is usually
    below 12 you pervert ! be gone, you make us sick !

  15. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    On Thu, 03 May 2007 01:18:54 +0200, nospam
    wrote:

    >yh7t78@yahoo.com wrote:
    >> Just to set the record straight on a minor point, the guys at
    >> privacy.li technically didn't sign me up for scam/spam e-mail. Those e-
    >> mails were obviously as a direct result of them posting my e-mail
    >> address on usenet. Those comments of mine were made before I knew they
    >> had posted my e-mail address.
    >>
    >> So, while they technically didn't do what I said, they were still
    >> entirely responsible, and it really doesn't alter anything in my mind.
    >>

    >I was hoping it would alter your mind actually, stay away from kids you
    >pervert !

    Look who is trolling:

  16. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    On Thu, 03 May 2007 14:05:03 +0200, nospam
    wrote:

    >yh7t78@yahoo.com wrote:
    >> Hey moron. Let me let you in on a little fact. I like women. I like
    >> tits, pubic hair, and an hour glass figure.

    Look who is trolling:

    >yes, you like all that and i believe you, just that the age is usually
    >below 12 you pervert ! be gone, you make us sick !

  17. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    On Thu, 03 May 2007 12:57:35 -0700, Sniper .308 wrote:

    >>I was hoping it would alter your mind actually, stay away from kids you
    >>pervert !

    You folks at Privacy.li are doing a wonderful job of proving that you
    are un-trust worthy low life scum bags. Count on going out of
    business soon.

  18. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    nospam wrote:

    > Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
    > > nospam wrote:

    > >>I was hoping it would alter your mind actually, stay away from kids you
    > >>pervert !

    > > Do you honestly believe you have the ability to alter minds?
    > >

    > /me slaps the lill puppet with a big salami ROTFL

    Do you honestly believe salami can laugh?

  19. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    nospam AKA "Eggplant the child molester" wrote:

    > yh7t78@yahoo.com wrote:
    > > Hey moron. Let me let you in on a little fact. I like women. I like
    > > tits, pubic hair, and an hour glass figure.
    > >

    > yes, you like all that and i believe you, just that the age is
    > usually below 12 you pervert ! be gone, you make us sick !

    No, you do.

  20. Re: Scamster site, privacy.li (update)

    Sniper .308 wrote:
    > On Thu, 03 May 2007 12:57:35 -0700, Sniper .308 wrote:
    >

    >>>I was hoping it would alter your mind actually, stay away from kids you
    >>>pervert !

    > You folks at Privacy.li are doing a wonderful job of proving that you
    > are un-trust worthy low life scum bags. Count on going out of
    > business soon.

    You are so hilarious...seeing in every one a privacy.li admin or owner LOL !

    Man, you crack me up seriously, but go ahead...i enjoy it