HOW TO CONFIG PUTTYTEL TO WORK 7-BIT - SSH

This is a discussion on HOW TO CONFIG PUTTYTEL TO WORK 7-BIT - SSH ; hi, does anyone give me tips how to config puttytel to 7bit emulation? thks....

  1. HOW TO CONFIG PUTTYTEL TO WORK 7-BIT

    hi,

    does anyone give me tips how to config puttytel to 7bit emulation?

    thks.

  2. Re: HOW TO CONFIG PUTTYTEL TO WORK 7-BIT

    Please don't post the same question to multiple newsgroups. Followups
    set to comp.terminals.

    mifa_bar@yahoo.com writes:
    >can anyone give me tip how to config putty to work 7-bit.

    What are you trying to do? What exactly is PuTTY (or PuTTYtel) not doing
    that you want it to?

+ Reply to Thread