VPN over ssh - SSH

This is a discussion on VPN over ssh - SSH ; When I am at a location H, I would like to be able to access network on location W. I would like to set up IP routing so that W's IP addresses are routed through some sort of a "ssh ...

  1. VPN over ssh

    When I am at a location H, I would like to be able to access network
    on location W. I would like to set up IP routing so that W's IP
    addresses are routed through some sort of a "ssh tunnel" between one
    computer at W connected to one computer at H.

    I am sure that such solutions exist, would you point me to the
    simplest one. Thanks.

  2. Re: VPN over ssh

    lazy_person@aol.edu writes:

    > When I am at a location H, I would like to be able to access network
    > on location W. I would like to set up IP routing so that W's IP
    > addresses are routed through some sort of a "ssh tunnel" between one
    > computer at W connected to one computer at H.
    >
    > I am sure that such solutions exist, would you point me to the
    > simplest one. Thanks.

    OpenVPN is so simple and elegant it's almost scary.

    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

+ Reply to Thread