How dynamic change Printer Output? - SSH

This is a discussion on How dynamic change Printer Output? - SSH ; I need to open a printer list dialog, before print, so user can select a local network printer, I know that this is not implemented in putty, but for my company is really necessary, I like to add this resource ...

  1. How dynamic change Printer Output?

    I need to open a printer list dialog, before print, so user can select
    a local network printer, I know that this is not implemented in putty,
    but for my company is really necessary, I like to add this resource
    even for a home solution.

    Did someone done something like that? If not, as I'm not a C developer,
    my job is with Object Pascal, can someone tell me where to start and
    what should be the better way to implement that?

    I already download the sources with subversion I hope to compiles with
    Borland compiler.

    Thank you in advance for any help,

    Cesar Romero

  2. Re: How dynamic change Printer Output?

    Should I rewrite my question? Can anybody tell me how make better my
    question?

    []s

    Cesar

    Cesar Romero escreveu:

    > I need to open a printer list dialog, before print, so user can select
    > a local network printer, I know that this is not implemented in putty,
    > but for my company is really necessary, I like to add this resource
    > even for a home solution.
    >
    > Did someone done something like that? If not, as I'm not a C developer,
    > my job is with Object Pascal, can someone tell me where to start and
    > what should be the better way to implement that?
    >
    > I already download the sources with subversion I hope to compiles with
    > Borland compiler.
    >
    > Thank you in advance for any help,
    >

    > Cesar Romero

  3. Re: How dynamic change Printer Output?

    On 2006-12-27 03:32:16 +0100, "Cesar Romero" said:

    > Should I rewrite my question? Can anybody tell me how make better my
    > question?

    Posting on a newsgroup regarding putty would be the right choice. Your
    question is off-topic here.

    --
    Sensei

    Research (n.): a discovery already published by a chinese guy one month
    before you, copying a russian who did it in the 60s.

+ Reply to Thread