changing tcp timeout setting on all saved sessions - SSH

This is a discussion on changing tcp timeout setting on all saved sessions - SSH ; I am using Putty v58 for ssh connections. I have done some digging around through FAQ's and the putty documentation but can't find out how to change my tcp timeout globally. I can do this indiviually as I launch sessions ...

  1. changing tcp timeout setting on all saved sessions

    I am using Putty v58 for ssh connections. I have done some digging
    around through FAQ's and the putty documentation but can't find out how
    to change my tcp timeout globally. I can do this indiviually as I
    launch sessions but this is a pain to do considering I am launching
    20-50 connections a day. I have a few hundred sessions saved. Is
    there a way to globally change my default tcp timout from 600 to a
    lower number so that I do not have to do this manually every time i
    launch a connection?

    Thanks
    Aviator

  2. Re: changing tcp timeout setting on all saved sessions

    It looks like you will have to tweak a reg setting, look here for
    instructions:
    http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~s...ml#faq-timeout

+ Reply to Thread