application needed:Lucky 2.1.1.3 by Olmer - SSH

This is a discussion on application needed:Lucky 2.1.1.3 by Olmer - SSH ; Hello newsgroup, I'm looking for a freeware tool. It is called "Lucky" in the last known version 2.1.1.3 written by Olmer. The homepage is "http://www.allfornet.narod.ru/". This link could be find on nearly each site for shareware and freeware. The problem ...

  1. application needed:Lucky 2.1.1.3 by Olmer

    Hello newsgroup,

    I'm looking for a freeware tool. It is called "Lucky" in the last known
    version 2.1.1.3 written by Olmer. The homepage is
    "http://www.allfornet.narod.ru/". This link could be find on nearly
    each site for shareware and freeware. The problem is, that I do not
    understand russian - but the site gives back a 403 (file not found)
    error if trying to download the software via download links on those
    pages.
    I think, the project was ended up, but it sound so great.
    Now I'm searching for someone who is maybe able to give me a download
    link or sending me the installer.
    Would be great if someone could help with a local copy or so.

    Thanks in advance,

    Bastian

  2. Re: application needed:Lucky 2.1.1.3 by Olmer

    El 27 Nov 2006 06:14:07 -0800 , "Basti"
    escribió:

    > Hello newsgroup,
    >
    > I'm looking for a freeware tool. It is called "Lucky" in the last
    > known version 2.1.1.3 written by Olmer. The homepage is
    > "http://www.allfornet.narod.ru/". This link could be find on nearly
    > each site for shareware and freeware. The problem is, that I do not
    > understand russian - but the site gives back a 403 (file not found)
    > error if trying to download the software via download links on those
    > pages.

    403 is not a "Not Found" error. It's a "Forbidden" error.

    > I think, the project was ended up, but it sound so great.
    > Now I'm searching for someone who is maybe able to give me a download
    > link or sending me the installer.
    > Would be great if someone could help with a local copy or so.

    I have not that program. But if it's free or gratis software, you
    should look for it in some P2P network.

    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Bastian

    Good luck,