Hi,

I have a system mgt situation which has so far been managed from a linux box
using ssh, scp, dsh etc. and which I need to make manageable from a windows
computer and winscp3 with its scripting capabilities appears to be the
closest thing I can find to such a capability.

I've used puttygen to set up a pair of keys, copied the public key into the
authorized_keys file on the server and loaded the private key into the
putty authentication agent (pageant) and I've tried a couple of other ways
to authenticate via keys but the server keeps coming up asking for a user
name and password.

How do you get away from that?