How to setup ssh-connections from init-script to remote hosts ? - SSH

This is a discussion on How to setup ssh-connections from init-script to remote hosts ? - SSH ; I need help ... I try to setup an automatically ssh-connection from inside of an init-script while booting a linux system. The script works fine while testing it manually, but at boot-time I got "Permission denied (publickey,password,hostbased)." (I have to ...

  1. How to setup ssh-connections from init-script to remote hosts ?

    I need help ...

    I try to setup an automatically ssh-connection from inside of an init-script while
    booting a linux system.

    The script works fine while testing it manually, but at boot-time I got
    "Permission denied (publickey,password,hostbased)."

    (I have to kill processes on slave server before shutting down the master
    and start processes on slave while booting the primary server).

    Any ideas ?

  2. Re: How to setup ssh-connections from init-script to remote hosts ?

    Thommy writes:

    >I need help ...

    >I try to setup an automatically ssh-connection from inside of an init-script while
    >booting a linux system.

    The init script might well be running with a uid of other than root.

    >The script works fine while testing it manually, but at boot-time I got
    >"Permission denied (publickey,password,hostbased)."

    >(I have to kill processes on slave server before shutting down the master
    >and start processes on slave while booting the primary server).

    >Any ideas ?

+ Reply to Thread