PSFTP - server host key cache - SSH

This is a discussion on PSFTP - server host key cache - SSH ; Hi, I'm trying to use PSFTP to send/receive files on Win32 running as the "Local System account" (in a batch script service). The local system account doesn't have the server host key cached, so the command fails. How can I ...

  1. PSFTP - server host key cache

    Hi,

    I'm trying to use PSFTP to send/receive files on Win32 running as the
    "Local System account" (in a batch script service).
    The local system account doesn't have the server host key cached, so
    the command fails.
    How can I get the key into cache?

    Thanks, Sean.

  2. Re: PSFTP - server host key cache

    Hi Sean,
    I have the same problem. Have you found a solution ?.

    Thanks,

    sean@cm-logic.com ha escrito:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm trying to use PSFTP to send/receive files on Win32 running as the
    > "Local System account" (in a batch script service).
    > The local system account doesn't have the server host key cached, so
    > the command fails.
    > How can I get the key into cache?
    >
    > Thanks, Sean.

+ Reply to Thread