Can anybody describe how to enable the VPN-Feature on OpenSSH 4.3p2? - SSH

This is a discussion on Can anybody describe how to enable the VPN-Feature on OpenSSH 4.3p2? - SSH ; I'm runnig OpenSSH 4.3p2 on my Windows-maschine (XP) and as far as I know it's possible to build VPNs since version 4.3. Can anybody describe what I have to configure to create a VPN with OpenSSH? --> SSH runs without ...

  1. Can anybody describe how to enable the VPN-Feature on OpenSSH 4.3p2?

    I'm runnig OpenSSH 4.3p2 on my Windows-maschine (XP) and as far as I
    know it's possible to build VPNs since version 4.3.

    Can anybody describe what I have to configure to create a VPN with
    OpenSSH?
    --> SSH runs without Problems.

    Thanx

    Markus

  2. Re: Can anybody describe how to enable the VPN-Feature on OpenSSH 4.3p2?

    In comp.security.ssh Markus :
    > I'm runnig OpenSSH 4.3p2 on my Windows-maschine (XP) and as far as I
    > know it's possible to build VPNs since version 4.3.

    > Can anybody describe what I have to configure to create a VPN with
    > OpenSSH?
    > --> SSH runs without Problems.

    Unsure if this would work on your sodding M$ box, but try
    "README.tun" coming with openssh-4.3p2 on howto go about it.

    Good luck

    BTW
    Since you might be new to usenet, this is *NOT* a groups.google
    forum, even if it looks like this to you, please quote context:

    "Google Groups users please read - Howto reply properly"
    http://groups.google.com/support/bin...y?answer=14213

    #bofh excuse 227: Fatal error right in front of screen

+ Reply to Thread