shareware secure shell server - SSH

This is a discussion on shareware secure shell server - SSH ; Could someone recommend a shareware secure shell server for windows that supports public key authentication?...

  1. shareware secure shell server

    Could someone recommend a shareware secure shell server for windows
    that supports public key authentication?

  2. Re: shareware secure shell server

    bob@coolgroups.com wrote:
    > Could someone recommend a shareware secure shell server for windows
    > that supports public key authentication?

    Cygwin with OpenSSH works well for me.

  3. Re: shareware secure shell server

    Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
    > bob@coolgroups.com wrote:
    >> Could someone recommend a shareware secure shell server for windows
    >> that supports public key authentication?

    > Cygwin with OpenSSH works well for me.

    Ditto. If you don't want the full cygwin package get copssh.

    It's not shareware though. It's 100% free.

+ Reply to Thread