SSH client that is FIPS 140-2 - SSH

This is a discussion on SSH client that is FIPS 140-2 - SSH ; Can someone recommend an SSH client that is FIPS 140-2 certified and easy to control using a Windows program I write myself? I want to be able to create a Windows GUI that sends some quick commands over an SSH ...

  1. SSH client that is FIPS 140-2

    Can someone recommend an SSH client that is FIPS 140-2 certified and
    easy to control using a Windows program I write myself? I want to be
    able to create a Windows GUI that sends some quick commands over an SSH
    connection.

  2. Re: SSH client that is FIPS 140-2

    Have a look at http://vandyke.com/int/use_fips.html
    --