Hello there,

Sorry if my questions are covered elsewhere...

During a discussion with IT staff here at work, mainly on various ssh
vs. proprietary VPN solutions, a question came up on how to do various
'client side' scripting before allowing shell access.

In other words:

Does a mechanism in ssh/sshd exist to deploy a (server-based) script on
the client side, e.g. to filter off access to/from other ports than
those local on the client (e.g. for tunnelling) and the ssh server
port?

I know such a solution would be quite non-portable or at least not too
easy to implement on non UN*X clients - this should not be considered an
issue, our Win32 people would go for our (Yuck!!!) Cisco VPN anyway.

Thanks in advance,

Peter Willendrup

--
Remove USENET in the email addy to mail me