Hi,
I just download openssh for windows (OpenSSH for Windows v3.8.1p1-1)
and installed it. I am trying to make my windows2000 works as ssh
server, and then connect to it from my another linux pc by ssh. it
works fine except Ctrl+c doesnot work: I tried to run an application on
ssh server and then I hope I can click Ctrl+c to stop it, but server
doesn't response it. I even run a sniffer on ssh server and confirmed
the server already received the packet.

I guess that's sort of problem about terminal emulation type, but I
don't know how to setup it on the OpenSSH for Windows software.

Anybody can help me? Thanks in advance.

Rgds,

Hans Yin