Linspect - SSH

This is a discussion on Linspect - SSH ; Does anyone here have experience with Linspect Editor? I'm getting an error that says "Could not read remote directory structure" when I try to log onto the *nix servers at school. The links to the forums on their page are ...

  1. Linspect

    Does anyone here have experience with Linspect Editor? I'm getting an
    error that says "Could not read remote directory structure" when I try
    to log onto the *nix servers at school. The links to the forums on their
    page are dead-ends and they have barely any documentation on the software.

    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

  2. Re: Linspect

    sk wrote:
    > Does anyone here have experience with Linspect Editor? I'm getting an
    > error that says "Could not read remote directory structure" when I try
    > to log onto the *nix servers at school. The links to the forums on their
    > page are dead-ends and they have barely any documentation on the software.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    Have you tried sftp or ssh to connect to the server? They may give you
    more info as to the problem.

+ Reply to Thread