Further to my earlier query (4th April), to which a couple of gentleman
helpfully replied,and one of whom suggested I try winscp to remotely
access my Maple file--I tried winscp380setup.exe, and I see the
contents of my directories and folders and can see the name-list of
individual Maple files. When I double click on the Maple file that I
want to read and modify,I get a message saying "Choose program you want
to open this file". The choices include: Adobe 7.0, Internet explorer,
IrfanView,Microsoft Office Excel,Microsoft Word,Notepad, and some other
programs. However, NONE of these is able to support a Maple file, hence
I cannot read or amend my file. Can someone please suggest what program
will allow me to read a Maple file created in UNIX. I am using a
Microsoft XP operating system to gain access to my Maple files.