ignore files winscp3 scripting synchronize - SSH

This is a discussion on ignore files winscp3 scripting synchronize - SSH ; hello, is there a possibility to ingore files while synchronizing files with a scripint in winscp3? cheers, adrian...

  1. ignore files winscp3 scripting synchronize

    hello,
    is there a possibility to ingore files while synchronizing files with a
    scripint in winscp3?
    cheers,
    adrian

  2. Re: ignore files winscp3 scripting synchronize

    AG> hello, is there a possibility to ingore files while synchronizing
    AG> files with a scripint in winscp3? cheers, adrian

    I don't know, but you can certainly do it with rsync (--exclude).

    --
    Richard Silverman
    res@qoxp.net

  3. Re: ignore files winscp3 scripting synchronize

    Adrian Gluchow wrote:
    > hello,
    > is there a possibility to ingore files while synchronizing files with
    > a scripint in winscp3?
    > cheers,
    > adrian

    Can you use rsync over SSH instead? Or instead of using WinSCP, use a CygWin
    tool to send a "tar" request?

+ Reply to Thread