cygwin shell: ssh 127.0.0.1 notepad.exe - SSH

This is a discussion on cygwin shell: ssh 127.0.0.1 notepad.exe - SSH ; hi, i tried to reduce my problem to the bare minimum in the subject line: i would like to start a windows program via ssh, any windows shall open on the server side (sshd). the program gets started (tasklist) but ...

  1. cygwin shell: ssh 127.0.0.1 notepad.exe

    hi,

    i tried to reduce my problem to the bare minimum in the subject line:
    i would like to start a windows program via ssh, any windows shall
    open on the server side (sshd).

    the program gets started (tasklist) but is invisible. any chance to
    get this running?

    OpenSSH_4.1p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8 05 Jul 2005
    cygrunsrv V1.02, May 16 2005
    xp pro

  2. Re: cygwin shell: ssh 127.0.0.1 notepad.exe

    jan rosinowski writes:
    > i tried to reduce my problem to the bare minimum in the subject line:
    > i would like to start a windows program via ssh, any windows shall
    > open on the server side (sshd).
    >
    > the program gets started (tasklist) but is invisible. any chance to
    > get this running?
    >
    > OpenSSH_4.1p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8 05 Jul 2005
    > cygrunsrv V1.02, May 16 2005
    > xp pro

    I suspect you'll have better luck on the Cygwin mailing list.
    . (There don't seem to be any
    Cygwin-specific newsgroups.)

    I use Cygwin, but I don't know the answer to your question.

    --
    Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) kst-u@mib.org
    San Diego Supercomputer Center <*>