Re: psftp under W2K - SSH

This is a discussion on Re: psftp under W2K - SSH ; This is not a question about terminals. Followups set. Tom Linden writes: >If the local directory is, say, C: how do you >lcd to a dircetory with a name including a space, e.g. >Documents and Settings. How do you do ...

  1. Re: psftp under W2K

    Tom Linden writes:
    >If the local directory is, say, C: how do you
    >lcd to a dircetory with a name including a space, e.g.
    >Documents and Settings. How do you do it?

  2. Re: psftp under W2K

    On 01 Feb 2006 17:09:02 +0000 (GMT), Jacob Nevins
    wrote:

    > This is not a question about terminals. Followups set.
    >
    > Tom Linden writes:
    >> If the local directory is, say, C: how do you
    >> lcd to a dircetory with a name including a space, e.g.
    >> Documents and Settings. How do you do it?

    Thanks, my apologies, should have looked at the documentation.

+ Reply to Thread