SSHWindows and scp - SSH

This is a discussion on SSHWindows and scp - SSH ; I have sshwindows installed on a PC running Windows XP/Home and winscp3 on the client. I can connect using sftp but not scp. Is there something else that I need to install or configure on the server? An scp command ...

  1. SSHWindows and scp

    I have sshwindows installed on a PC running Windows XP/Home and winscp3
    on the client. I can connect using sftp but not scp. Is there something
    else that I need to install or configure on the server? An scp command
    line works, but not scp from winscp3.

    TIA
    --
    To reply by email remove "_nospam"

  2. Re: SSHWindows and scp

    Chuck> I have sshwindows installed on a PC running Windows XP/Home and
    Chuck> winscp3 on the client. I can connect using sftp but not scp. Is
    Chuck> there something else that I need to install or configure on the
    Chuck> server? An scp command line works, but not scp from winscp3.

    Check the path that winscp3 is using for scp on the remote side.

    --
    Richard Silverman
    res@qoxp.net

  3. Re: SSHWindows and scp

    Richard E. Silverman wrote:

    > Chuck> I have sshwindows installed on a PC running Windows XP/Home and
    > Chuck> winscp3 on the client. I can connect using sftp but not scp. Is
    > Chuck> there something else that I need to install or configure on the
    > Chuck> server? An scp command line works, but not scp from winscp3.
    >
    > Check the path that winscp3 is using for scp on the remote side.

    Where do I find that setting? I can't find it anywhere in winscp3.

    --
    To reply by email remove "_nospam"

+ Reply to Thread