Message passing from PSCP in -gui mode. - SSH

This is a discussion on Message passing from PSCP in -gui mode. - SSH ; First off, my apologies if this subject has been covered before but I can find no mention of it anywhere except in the source code for pscp.. My intention is to write a windows service that will be a front-end ...

  1. Message passing from PSCP in -gui mode.

    First off, my apologies if this subject has been covered before but I
    can find no mention of it anywhere except in the source code for pscp..

    My intention is to write a windows service that will be a front-end to
    PSCP and I would like to use the message passing features of PSCP to
    inform my service as to the progress of file transfers.

    Are the messages passed documented somewhere *other* than in the source
    code?

    I can probably glean what I need from the source, but what gets sent
    and when is rather disjointed in the source.

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Message passing from PSCP in -gui mode.

    My apologies for wasting bandwidth here.

    No sooner than I posted, I found what I was looking for. In the source
    code of course, right at the top of a file I had looked at before.

+ Reply to Thread