This message was cross posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia.

System: Dell 670 w/NVIDIA Quadro card (sorry dont know if its
the FX or NVS).

The problem is not with the NVIDIA, I've loaded it and it works
great, plus I have it serving two monitors. My problem arises
with X forwarding via ssh.

I have some applications that I X forward from a Sparc server over
to the linux box for users. However, some of the applications cause
the Screen to lose colors, thus resulting in the application being
visible and the background not. If youre familiar with Sun Solaris
this is usually called a screen flashing problem.

How can I increase the colors available and has anyone had this
problem in the past when using ssh to X forward from sparc to
linux.

TIA
dog