ssh error - license file - SSH

This is a discussion on ssh error - license file - SSH ; I am getting the following error when I am trying to distribute the public keys. What does it mean? $ usr/local/bin/scp2 *pub -l sb1 @tev10:/tmp /etc/ssh2/license_ssh2.dat: File not found. License doesn't exist or is not valid. The version is: SSH ...

  1. ssh error - license file

    I am getting the following error when I am trying to distribute the
    public keys. What does it mean?

    $ usr/local/bin/scp2 *pub -l sb1 @tev10:/tmp
    /etc/ssh2/license_ssh2.dat: File not found.
    License doesn't exist or is not valid.

    The version is: SSH Tectia(tm) Server 4.3.2.10

  2. Re: ssh error - license file

    SQ> I am getting the following error when I am trying to distribute
    SQ> the public keys. What does it mean?

    SQ> $ usr/local/bin/scp2 *pub -l sb1 @tev10:/tmp
    SQ> /etc/ssh2/license_ssh2.dat: File not found. License doesn't exist
    SQ> or is not valid.

    SQ> The version is: SSH Tectia(tm) Server 4.3.2.10

    It means what it says: Tectia can't find or verify your license to use the
    software. That file should be provided for you by ssh.com when you
    purchase the software.

    --
    Richard Silverman
    res@qoxp.net

  3. Re: ssh error - license file

    "SQ" wrote in message
    news:1133469645.812751.204970@g49g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    >I am getting the following error when I am trying to distribute the
    > public keys. What does it mean?
    >
    > $ usr/local/bin/scp2 *pub -l sb1 @tev10:/tmp
    > /etc/ssh2/license_ssh2.dat: File not found.
    > License doesn't exist or is not valid.
    >

    > The version is: SSH Tectia(tm) Server 4.3.2.10

    You don't have a license. Install OpenSSH instead, or get the license from
    your vendor.

+ Reply to Thread