This is not a question about terminals. Followups set.

(I assume you posted to comp.terminals because of this section of the
PuTTY web site:

Could that have been written in such a way as to make it clearer which
forum is appropriate for which questions?)

gsh writes:
>what are the command line parameters/options for the puttygen.exe under
>Windows?
>How can I perhaps automatically load or save a key (e. g. by calling
>puttygen.exe in a DOS batch file)?

Windows PuTTYgen has very little command-line functionality. About the
only thing you can do is specify a key filename on the command line, for
it to load in initially.

The reasons for this are outlined at