Re: psftp problem - SSH

This is a discussion on Re: psftp problem - SSH ; This isn't a question about terminals. Followups set. Tom Linden writes: >can't get !cd to work, I remain in directory from which psftp was launched "!cd" probably only changes the directory of the ephemeral command interpreter subprocess that was created ...

  1. Re: psftp problem

    Tom Linden writes:
    >can't get !cd to work, I remain in directory from which psftp was launched

    "!cd" probably only changes the directory of the ephemeral command
    interpreter subprocess that was created to execute it. You want "lcd".

  2. Re: psftp problem

    On 28 Nov 2005 15:56:26 +0000 (GMT), Jacob Nevins
    wrote:

    > This isn't a question about terminals. Followups set.
    >
    > Tom Linden writes:
    >> can't get !cd to work, I remain in directory from which psftp was
    >> launched

    > "!cd" probably only changes the directory of the ephemeral command
    > interpreter subprocess that was created to execute it. You want "lcd".

    Thanks. If you want to know where you are, you still need !cd it appears.
    Tom

  3. Re: psftp problem

    Tom Linden writes:
    >If you want to know where you are, you still need !cd it appears.

    Use "lpwd".

+ Reply to Thread