kerberos support - SSH

This is a discussion on kerberos support - SSH ; I need to compile OpenSSH with kerberos support. Can somebody please tell me what option/ flag do I need to include while compiling it to include kerberos support. thanks in advance. vg...

  1. kerberos support

    I need to compile OpenSSH with kerberos support.
    Can somebody please tell me what option/ flag do I need to include while
    compiling it to include kerberos support.

    thanks in advance.

    vg

  2. Re: kerberos support

    Vishal> I need to compile OpenSSH with kerberos support. Can somebody
    Vishal> please tell me what option/ flag do I need to include while
    Vishal> compiling it to include kerberos support.

    Vishal> thanks in advance.

    configure --help

    --
    Richard Silverman