Putty psftp.exe: Error 112, Filelength - SSH

This is a discussion on Putty psftp.exe: Error 112, Filelength - SSH ; Hallo, Does anybody know something about Error 112 (Error in the Filelength) in Output of Putty's psftp (Batchmode)? Thanks for any hint, Eugene K...

  1. Putty psftp.exe: Error 112, Filelength

    Hallo,

    Does anybody know something about Error 112 (Error in the Filelength)
    in Output of Putty's psftp (Batchmode)?

    Thanks for any hint,
    Eugene K

  2. Re: Putty psftp.exe: Error 112, Filelength

    A1 writes:
    >Does anybody know something about Error 112 (Error in the Filelength)
    >in Output of Putty's psftp (Batchmode)?

    I can't immediately identify an error message that PSFTP can produce
    that looks like this.

    Can you post the precise error message you see?

  3. Re: Putty psftp.exe: Error 112, Filelength

    The Psftp is run out of a delphi-applikation, and I know just that the
    Error is #112 and has with filelength to do. The applikation does
    connect, delete, upload and rename(del). Manually I can do all of this
    without any problem, but the Program strikes on renaming (the Filename
    is like TEMP_6546546546546546546_675765.dat, newname is the same String
    without TEMP_; Size 1-3 Kb). In sshd-logs it sounds like (hier Suse
    Linux, almost the same in OpenBSD):
    .... debug2: channel 0: rcvd adjust 32
    debug2: channel 0: rcvd adjust 28
    debug2: channel 0: rcvd eof
    debug2: channel 0: output open -> drain
    debug2: channel 0: obuf empty
    debug2: channel 0: close_write
    debug2: channel 0: output drain -> closed
    debug1: Received SIGCHLD.
    debug1: session_by_pid: pid 3632
    debug1: session_exit_message: session 0 channel 0 pid 3632
    debug2: channel 0: request exit-status
    debug1: session_exit_message: release channel 0
    debug1: session_close: session 0 pid 3632
    debug2: channel 0: read<=0 rfd 7 len 0
    debug2: channel 0: read failed
    debug2: channel 0: close_read
    debug2: channel 0: input open -> drain
    debug2: channel 0: ibuf empty
    debug2: channel 0: send eof
    debug2: channel 0: input drain -> closed
    debug2: channel 0: send close
    debug2: notify_done: reading
    debug3: channel 0: will not send data after close ...

    ....I am pretty new in SSH-Things...

  4. Re: Putty psftp.exe: Error 112, Filelength

    A1 writes:
    >The Psftp is run out of a delphi-applikation, and I know just that the
    >Error is #112 and has with filelength to do.

    Is there some kind of glue layer letting you access PSFTP? If so:
    - Where did it come from?
    - Are you sure the error couldn't have come from the glue, rather than
    from PSFTP?
    - Is it a standard PSFTP.EXE under there (and if so which version), or
    a custom version of PSFTP?
    - How _precisely_ are the two pieces of information you mention above
    presented to you? As a text string, an enumerated value, or what?

    >In sshd-logs it sounds like (hier Suse Linux, almost the same in
    >OpenBSD): [...]

    Unfortunately, I don't think this tells us anything very interesting.

  5. Re: Putty psftp.exe: Error 112, Filelength

    > Is there some kind of glue layer letting you access PSFTP? If so:
    > - Where did it come from?
    > - Are you sure the error couldn't have come from the glue, rather than
    > from PSFTP?
    > - Is it a standard PSFTP.EXE under there (and if so which version), or
    > a custom version of PSFTP?
    > - How _precisely_ are the two pieces of information you mention above
    > presented to you? As a text string, an enumerated value, or what?

    I have read the Delphi-Sources - the Error comes really from the
    Application, not from psftp, and mean, that the filelength of
    transferred file isnt the same with the one of local file.
    I will read further Sources (is probably a Bug in our Application,
    nothing to do with psftp)... Thank you for your help.

+ Reply to Thread