Re: Kerberos Authentication not working with ssh through pam - SSH

This is a discussion on Re: Kerberos Authentication not working with ssh through pam - SSH ; Hi, I have the same problem. /var/log/messages tells me sshd[1165]: pam_unix2: Unknown option: use_krb5 I have no clue! Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Philipp...

  1. Re: Kerberos Authentication not working with ssh through pam

    Hi,

    I have the same problem.

    /var/log/messages tells me

    sshd[1165]: pam_unix2: Unknown option: use_krb5

    I have no clue!

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Philipp

  2. Re: Kerberos Authentication not working with ssh through pam

    On 2005-11-01, krapp@gmx.net wrote:
    > I have the same problem.
    >
    > /var/log/messages tells me
    >
    > sshd[1165]: pam_unix2: Unknown option: use_krb5
    >
    > I have no clue!
    >
    > Any help is greatly appreciated.

    You've misconfigured PAM, which has little to do with sshd. Consult your
    platform's documentation on the correct configuration of PAM.

    --
    Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
    usually comes from bad judgement.

+ Reply to Thread