I'm familiar with ssh usage within my LAN, but am confused about remote operations. I have a local backup server that I want to mirror remotely at a friend's house. I got a dyndns account, so the external address of my tomato-flashed router is somename.dyndns.org. From a local wifi place, I can ssh into my router by:
ssh -p 22 -l root somename.dyndns.org
Then I can get to the backup server by doing:
ssh -p 1234 -l user backupserver
The problem is that I want to directly connect my backupsever with remotemirror. Then I can use rsync to mirror the data. I've read thru the ssh man pages, but I'm confused about how to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

thx,
feffer