SSH between Windows XP and Linux - SSH

This is a discussion on SSH between Windows XP and Linux - SSH ; I am trying to establish SSH connection between my local Windows XP system and LINUX server. Trying to establish this connection through ANT script. but getting an error: "Connection is closed by foreign host". Please assist....

  1. SSH between Windows XP and Linux

    I am trying to establish SSH connection between my local Windows XP system and LINUX server. Trying to establish this connection through ANT script. but getting an error: "Connection is closed by foreign host".

    Please assist.

  2. Re: SSH between Windows XP and Linux

    How to run ssh deamon on my UNIX server? Hope that will help to execute sshexec command from my windows system.

+ Reply to Thread