Hi guys,
I am trying to SSH into my dd wrt router from work but for some bizzare reason its not working. I have set up the router so that it accepts SSHd requests on port 443 so that i can SSH into it from work (work blocks all ports except 443 and 80).

I can access it fine from anywhere except work. Now you might think this port is also blocked but i can access the webgui of this router on port 443! Which confirms that it is not blocked. I am forwarding port 443 from my modem to the router and have even placed the dd wrt in a DMZ.

Everytime i try ssh it says "network error: connection refused" pretty much straight away.

Any ideas on what could be happening?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks