Hi,

I know this is a UNIX forum but since I could not get any help on Windows forums so I thought of asking it here.

I am using Plink from my Windows machine to connect to another Windows server. Though I am able to connect to the remote server, I am not able to run any command on that server using '-m file' option. I also went through the below link,

Scripting In Putty Error

and tried the following but to no avail:
Try 1:
Command:
plink -ssh -pw mypassword gchhabra@server -m file.txt

Output:
Could not chdir to home directory /home/gchhabra: No such file or directory
dir: not found
Try 2:
I also tried,
plink -ssh -pw mypassword gchhabra@server < file.txt

In the above case, the remote box opens up and shows the following:
dirCould not chdir to home directory /home/gchhabra: No such file or directory
Microsoft Windows [Version x.x.xx]

C:\Program Files\OpenSSH>

Instead, it should have listed 'dir' output. Also, I am not able to type anything; this command window session hangs.

file.txt contains only one command i.e.,
dir

Can anyone please help me out with this?

Regards,
Gaurav