Hi @ all!

I need to install a Tectia SSH Client 6.0 on a Windows 2003 Terminalserver and noticed a little problem.

When you start the Tectia SSH Client, there are two processes started:

The "ssh-broker-gui.exe" and the "ssh-client-g3.exe".

When you close the Tectia SSH Client the process "ssh-client-g3.exe" is also terminated. Unfortunately the "ssh-broker-gui.exe" remains active in the task manager. So when you log off from the terminalserver session this remaining process keeps the terminalserver session alive on the terminalserver.

Does anyone know a possibility how I could force the ssh-broker-gui.exe to stop after a user closes the Tectia SSH Client?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kind regards,
Frank