Hi,

I've read through a lot of posts over many months. It used to work, but I've "upgraded"
to SLED 11.0. On the firewalled computer, I have running:

usr/bin/ssh -Y -R TUNNELPORT:localhost:22 -l USERNAME -o BatchMode=yes \
-o StrictHostKeyChecking=no OUTSIDEHOST

Outside, I type in the title line:
ssh -Y -p TUNNELPORT localhost

yielding:
ssh: connect to host localhost port TUNNELPORT: Connection refused

* Nothing has changed on the server (inside fire wall) side
* The ownerships and permissions for /home/USERNAME and
/home/USERNAME/.ssh and all contained files are correct.
(viz., 755, 700, and 600 respectively)

I don't know what else to look at. Thank you in advance for any help.
Regards, Bruce