Re: Does anyone know what this computer gobbledygook is? - SSH

This is a discussion on Re: Does anyone know what this computer gobbledygook is? - SSH ; wrote in message news:963a07d8-ba44-4ca5-9a5a-3566565faf2b@v56g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > This is from a message posted by a guy who I think is a conservative > plant. When he went to cut and past the message I think he made a > mistake and also ...

  1. Re: Does anyone know what this computer gobbledygook is?

    wrote in message
    > This is from a message posted by a guy who I think is a conservative
    > plant. When he went to cut and past the message I think he made a
    > mistake and also pasted this stuff from his bosses. Does anyone know
    > what this stuff is? I also like how it starts with 666. Thanks.

    Its time to adjust your tin foil hat.

  2. Re: Does anyone know what this computer gobbledygook is?

    "Chris M. Thomasson" wrote in message
    > wrote in message
    >> This is from a message posted by a guy who I think is a conservative
    >> plant. When he went to cut and past the message I think he made a
    >> mistake and also pasted this stuff from his bosses. Does anyone know
    >> what this stuff is? I also like how it starts with 666. Thanks.

    > Its time to adjust your tin foil hat.

    Sound advice

  3. Re: Does anyone know what this computer gobbledygook is?

    If you really wanna know, it's this picture:
    http://nymag.com/news/politics/obama070423_1_560.jpg

    It's uuncoded.

    But is a little corrupt.

    ;-)

    Someone

    On 18 okt., 15:40, "xpyttl" wrote:
    > "Chris M. Thomasson" wrote in messagenews:WfdKk.888$bK.614@newsfe04.iad...
    >
    > > wrote in message
    > >> This is from a message posted by a guy who I think is a conservative
    > >> plant. *When he went to cut and past the message I think he made a
    > >> mistake and also pasted this stuff from his bosses. *Does anyone know
    > >> what this stuff is? *I also like how it starts with 666. Thanks.

    > > Its time to adjust your tin foil hat.

    > Sound advice
    >
    > ..

    I don't think he's conservative. It's a uuencoded picture of Obama
    (and sa

  4. Re: Does anyone know what this computer gobbledygook is?

    On 20 okt., 10:04, B_sec wrote:
    > If you really *wanna know, it's this picture:http://nymag.com/news/politics/obama070423_1_560.jpg
    >
    > It's uuncoded.
    >
    > But is a little corrupt.
    >
    > ;-)
    >
    > Someone
    >
    > On 18 okt., 15:40, "xpyttl" wrote:
    >
    > > "Chris M. Thomasson" wrote in messagenews:WfdKk.888$bK.614@newsfe04.iad...

    > > > wrote in message

    > > > Its time to adjust your tin foil hat.

    > > Sound advice

    > > ..

    > I don't think he's conservative. It's a uuencoded picture of Obama
    > (and sa

    begin 666

    begin
    Where is the file's Unix read/write/execute permissions
    (irrelevant for windows users), and is the name to be used when
    decoding the file using UUdecode.

    Also:
    http://www.oreillynet.com/mac/blog/2...ite_permi.html

    I really liked that, it was fun.