PSCP and sshWindows - SSH

This is a discussion on PSCP and sshWindows - SSH ; PSCP can copy files to the SSH server ONLY if the administrator account is used, or the account being used is apart of the administrators group. I need to post files with lower permission access to the server. The account ...

  1. PSCP and sshWindows

    PSCP can copy files to the SSH server ONLY if the administrator
    account is used, or the account being used is apart of the
    administrators group. I need to post files with lower permission
    access to the server.

    The account has file access permission, even folder ownership... Yet
    it returns with "access denied" every time.
    Any ideas?

  2. Re: PSCP and sshWindows

    KingmanGFX> PSCP can copy files to the SSH server ONLY if the
    KingmanGFX> administrator account is used, or the account being used
    KingmanGFX> is apart of the administrators group. I need to post files
    KingmanGFX> with lower permission access to the server.

    KingmanGFX> The account has file access permission, even folder
    KingmanGFX> ownership... Yet it returns with "access denied" every
    KingmanGFX> time. Any ideas?

    Are you using a local or domain account?

    --
    Richard Silverman
    res@qoxp.net

+ Reply to Thread