Hello.

I have to reach a cluster of linux machines protected by a firewall.
The usual way to reach them is to SSH from inside the network, but i
need to do it from outside.

I have the credentials and everything, but the cluster belong to a
university so the admin is lazy and i need to minimize the requests to
him.

My idea was to use a squid proxy that is open to outsiders (there's a
ezproxy too).

Here's the ezproxy:

http://users.unimi.it/banchedati/ezproxy.html

Here's .pac config for two different squid proxy:

http://proxypac.unimi.it/proxy.pac

http://users.unimi.it/banchedati/proxysnx.pac

As i said I have full credentials to get inside the net, is just that
i don't know how to do and that the admin don't have time to help me.