All PuTTY Communication protocols are now in a DLL - SSH

This is a discussion on All PuTTY Communication protocols are now in a DLL - SSH ; W-PuTTY-CD, The fasted way for embedding PuTTY Communication protocols in your application, only link with "WPuTTYCD.DLL" loader! you can download it from www.winputty.com...

  1. All PuTTY Communication protocols are now in a DLL

    W-PuTTY-CD, The fasted way for embedding PuTTY Communication protocols
    in your application, only link with "WPuTTYCD.DLL" loader!
    you can download it from www.winputty.com

  2. Re: All PuTTY Communication protocols are now in a DLL

    On 14 Jul, 18:39, puttysch...@gmail.com wrote:
    > W-PuTTY-CD, The fasted way for embedding PuTTY Communication protocols
    > in your application, only link with "WPuTTYCD.DLL" loader!
    > you can download it fromwww.winputty.com

    This is great: Can you recommend tools and approaches to integrate it
    into Windows based terminal emulator tool? Since I've not worked
    extensively with Windows programming, and want to pass the project to
    someone else, I'd like to give them as much useful guidance as
    possible. What DLL's does it replace that might have been used with
    rsh-style sessions?

+ Reply to Thread