When I try to log in using client (ssh secure shell and putty)
software I get the error: initgroups: Message too long. What does
this mean and how can I fix it? I do show sshd.exe is running in
task manager, in computer management openssh is running , port 22 is
open in router, firewall it set up correctly and at one time this
worked. When I did a reg clean and not happy with the results I
restored an old copy of my registry and started getting this issue.
It didn't work anymore. I've tried cygwin as well and still I can't
log in securely. I've uninstalled and reinstalled this many times and
still no luck. Could there be a registry entry something stoppping
it? All system checks do show it is running but I can't access it
remotely going ssh. Any ideas? Thank You