I trying to setup root access without password using authorized_keys
but i doesn't work. My server was setup with GSSAPI Authentication, I
don't have a clue how this could be working all together. I'd tried
different things without any success so far. I'm just not sure about
GSSAPI Authentication, and I don't want to interfere with it. This
GSSAPI Authentication setup was there before I officially became
SysAdmin for this one... Any suggestions would be appreciated.

egrep -v "#|^$" /etc/ssh/sshd_config

SyslogFacility AUTHPRIV
PasswordAuthentication yes
ChallengeResponseAuthentication no
GSSAPIAuthentication yes
GSSAPICleanupCredentials yes
UsePAM yes
X11Forwarding yes
Subsystem sftp /usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server