ssh_init: cannot assign address using PSCP - SSH

This is a discussion on ssh_init: cannot assign address using PSCP - SSH ; We are using PSCP to transfer files from windows desktop to Linux server using SSH2 and private keys. We use command as pscp -v -i "pvt.ppk" @ :/data/nohup.out C:\ It fails at the initial stage with error ssh_init: Network error: ...

  1. ssh_init: cannot assign address using PSCP

    We are using PSCP to transfer files from windows desktop to Linux
    server using SSH2 and private keys. We use command as

    pscp -v -i "pvt.ppk" @:/data/nohup.out C:\

    It fails at the initial stage with error

    ssh_init: Network error: Cannot assign requested address

  2. Re: ssh_init: cannot assign address using PSCP

    Hi Aniket,

    Were you able to find out the cause for this problem, if so pls let me
    know, even im facing the same issue.

    Thanks,
    Saravanan
    sarvanan.m@db.com

    On May 6, 8:47*pm, aniketshah79 wrote:
    > We are using PSCP to transfer files from windows desktop to Linux
    > server using SSH2 and private keys. We use command as
    >
    > pscp -v -i "pvt.ppk" @:/data/nohup.out C:\
    >
    > It fails at the initial stage with error
    >
    > ssh_init: Network error: Cannot assign requested address

+ Reply to Thread