xforwarding port change - SSH

This is a discussion on xforwarding port change - SSH ; Hi. I've need to change the listen port for xforwarding (60XX for default) because I've other service in this range. There are any options to chage this port. thanks...

  1. xforwarding port change

    Hi.

    I've need to change the listen port for xforwarding (60XX for default)
    because I've other service in this range. There are any options to
    chage this port.

    thanks

  2. Re: xforwarding port change

    In article
    <528562ac-c015-43bb-b3c4-1159d7fe82f0@h25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>
    Aitor Carrera writes:

    >I've need to change the listen port for xforwarding (60XX for default)
    >because I've other service in this range. There are any options to
    >chage this port.

    Assuming OpenSSH (and assuming that you are actually asking a question):
    Did you try searching for 'X' in the (sshd_config) man page? 4th line
    with a hit in my version:

    X11DisplayOffset
    Specifies the first display number available for sshd(8)'s X11
    forwarding. This prevents sshd from interfering with real X11
    servers. The default is 10.

    --Per Hedeland
    per@hedeland.org

+ Reply to Thread