I have a project where I have a number of SQL scripts that connect to
a database, exports data to a csv data file. One of the fields in
this csv is a unc pointer to a file on a server. I need to parse this
data file, find the pointer and copy the data file to the local
workstation where the scripts are running fine.

I could parse the data file and create a text file that has a listing
of the files needing to be copied. What would be the best method of
copying the files from the server based on the file listing within
this text file?