I have a project where I have a number of SQL scripts that connect to
a database, exports data to a csv data file. One of the fields in
this csv is a unc pointer to a file on a server. I need to parse this
data file, find the pointer and copy the data file to the local
workstation where the scripts are running fine.

I could parse the data file and create a text file that has a listing
of the files needing to be copied. What would be the best method of
copying the files from the server based on the file listing within
this text file?

Thanks,
Bob