Hi,

I am using putty to remote into a win 2k SP4 server running open ssh.
Once connected I am using plink on the server to RLogin to a telephone
exchange (although I have also tried using rlogin in the cygwin
package).

Everything works fine until I need to logout. To end the session on
the exchange you have to sent the control sequence CTRL+pdt . This is
not working. I either get gibberish onscreen or nothing at all.

If I plink to the phone exchange from the server console (not via SSH)
then it works perfectly so it must be something in the SSH tunnel that
drops/corrupts the ctrl sequence.

Can anyone think of a way around this or had a similar issue?

many thanks

Zeth