disable outgoing ssh version-1 requests - SSH

This is a discussion on disable outgoing ssh version-1 requests - SSH ; I need to disable all outgoing ssh v1 requests from the client. Can anybody tell me how to do that?...

  1. disable outgoing ssh version-1 requests

    I need to disable all outgoing ssh v1 requests from the client. Can
    anybody tell me how to do that?

  2. Re: disable outgoing ssh version-1 requests

    $ man ssh_config
    Protocol
    Specifies the protocol versions ssh(1) should support in order of
    preference. The possible values are `1' and `2'. Multiple ver-
    sions must be comma-separated. The default is ``2,1''. This
    means that ssh tries version 2 and falls back to version 1 if
    version 2 is not available.

    Richard Silverman
    res@qoxp.net

+ Reply to Thread