I'm running the synergy keyboard/mouse server on a linux workstation
and accessing it from a windows box using a putty/plink based SSH
tunnel for the connection. This works great except that I don't know
how to get the tunnel started so it'll be running in time to use the
shared keyboard for the windows login screen.

It looks like the best way to do this would be to install the tunnel
as a Windows Service, but I can't seem to get the configuration right,
or PuTTY isn't able to run that way.

Is it possible to do this or should I instead look at setting up
stunnel (which does reportedly work as a service).

-alan

--
Alan Hoyle - alanh@unc.edu - http://www.alanhoyle.com/
Get Horizontal, Play Ultimate.