Custom sshd - SSH

This is a discussion on Custom sshd - SSH ; Hi I want to use my authentication mechanism in my sshd. As well, I do not want to run a shell after user succeed logining. Another applicatoin will be run after user pass the validation. Could you please tell me ...

  1. Custom sshd

    Hi
    I want to use my authentication mechanism in my sshd. As well,
    I do not want to run a shell after user succeed logining. Another
    applicatoin will be run after user pass the validation. Could you please
    tell me how can I achieve this? Thanks very much!

    Regards!
    Bo

  2. Re: Custom sshd

    BY> Hi I want to use my authentication mechanism in my sshd.

    Try using PAM.

    BY> As well, I do not want to run a shell after user succeed logining. Another
    BY> applicatoin will be run after user pass the validation.

    Define a subsystem and have the client request that. If you want to force
    the client to run something in particular, you can set the account's shell
    to be the desired program.

    --
    Richard Silverman
    res@qoxp.net

  3. Re: Custom sshd

    Richard E. Silverman :

    > BY> Hi I want to use my authentication mechanism in my sshd.
    >
    > Try using PAM.
    >
    > BY> As well, I do not want to run a shell after user succeed logining. Another
    > BY> applicatoin will be run after user pass the validation.
    >
    > Define a subsystem and have the client request that. If you want to force
    > the client to run something in particular, you can set the account's shell
    > to be the desired program.

    Thanks for your advice! I will try your propasal. Thanks!

    Regards!
    Bo

+ Reply to Thread