PuTTY 0.59 running a Windows Command - SSH

This is a discussion on PuTTY 0.59 running a Windows Command - SSH ; Some Emulators allow an ESC Code to be sent from a Host System that tells the emulator to run commands. (ie a batch file, load a Web Page, etc). Is there such a thing with PuTTY ? Thanks...

  1. PuTTY 0.59 running a Windows Command

    Some Emulators allow an ESC Code to be sent from a Host System that
    tells the emulator
    to run commands. (ie a batch file, load a Web Page, etc).

    Is there such a thing with PuTTY ?

    Thanks

  2. Re: PuTTY 0.59 running a Windows Command

    doug.luurs@gmail.com writes:
    >Some Emulators allow an ESC Code to be sent from a Host System that
    >tells the emulator to run commands. (ie a batch file, load a Web Page,
    >etc).
    >
    >Is there such a thing with PuTTY ?

    No.

  3. Re: PuTTY 0.59 running a Windows Command

    On Oct 10, 7:05 am, doug.lu...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Some Emulators allow an ESC Code to be sent from a Host System that
    > tells the emulator
    > to run commands. (ie a batch file, load a Web Page, etc).
    >
    > Is there such a thing with PuTTY ?
    >
    > Thanks

    Looks like that link has an alternative to what I need .. Thanks Jacob

+ Reply to Thread